Lenderking, W.R.; Nackley, J.F.; Anderson,
R.B.; Testa, M.A. A review of the quality of life. Aspects of urinary urge incontinenece.
Pharmacoeconomics, v. 9, p.11-23, 1996.
- Wyman, J.F. Quality of life of older adults with urinary
incontinence. American Geriatrics Society, v. 46, p.778-9, 1998.
- OConor, R.M.; Johannesson, M.; Hass, S.L.; Kobelt-Nguyen, G.
Urge incontinence. Quality of life and patientes valuation of symptom reduction.
Pharmacoeconomics, v. 14, p.531-9, 1998.
- Fonda, D.; Woodward, M.; DAstoli, M.; Chin, W.F. Sustained
improvement of subjective quality of life in older community-dwelling people after
treatment of urinary incontinence. Age and ageing, v. 24, p.283-6, 1995.
- Jackson, S. The patient with an overactive bladder symptoms and
quality of life issues. Urology, Suppl 6A, v.50, p.18-22, 1997.
- Patrick, D.L.; Martin, M.L.; Bushnell, D.M.; Yalcin, I.; Wagner,
T.H.; Buesching, D.P. Quality of life of women with urinary incontinence: further
development of the incontinence quality of life instrument (I-QOL). Urology, v. 53, p.
- Wagner, T.H.; Patrick, D.L.; Bavendam, T.G.; Martin, M.L.; Buesching,
D.P. Quality of life of persons with urinary incontinence: development of a new measure.
Urology, v. 47, p.67-72, 1996.